1. When and where will the “I’m Free From Corruption” Run be held?
“I’m Free From Corruption” Run will be held on 20th April 2014 (Sunday) at Padang Merbok, Jalan Parlimen, Kuala Lumpur. The event will begin at 7.30am.
2. What time will the run starts?
The run of 3km starts at 7.30am.
3. What is the minimum age to participate in this event?
No age limit for the participants. Children under the age of 12 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
4. How many categories are there?
There is only 1 category for this run, which is 3km.
5. Can I rollerblade or cycle during the run instead of running?
No. To ensure the safety of all the participants during the run, rollerblading and cycling are prohibited on the route. Any participant using wheel-run objects will be requested to exit the course immediately by the officials.
6. Can I bring my pets along for the run?
No. Pets are strictly not allowed on the route.
7. When and where can I collect my Runner’s Number?
The Runner’s Number Collection will be held on the Run day. Details as below:
Date: 20th April 2014 (Sunday)
Runner’s Number Collection Time: 6.00am – 7.00am
Venue: At the Registration Counter, Padang Merbok, Kuala Lumpur.
8. What are the documents that I must bring along during the Runners Number Collection?
Kindly bring your NRIC and your registration confirmation slip when you come to collect your Run Number.
1. How do I register?
Online Registration will start on 7th March 2014 (Friday) and close on 12th April 2014 (Saturday).
You can also register at the venue, Padang Merbok on the actual day, 20th April 2014 at the Registration Counter, from 6.00am until 7.00am.
2. How much is the Run Entry Fee?
No entry fee.
3. How will I know if my Online Registration has been accepted?
Registrants will receive a confirmation email and the Runner’s Number between 1 to 3 days after successful registration.
4. What are the possible reasons if I did not receive my Run Confirmation Email after 3 days of the registration?
(a) The email address provided is invalid
(b) The server blocked the e-mail
5. Can I make changes to my personal particulars after the registration?
Yes. Registrants can make changes to their personal particulars by sending an email to email@example.com or contact the Organiser, Catherine Chong at 03-9287 6868 / 011-1630 7016 (Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm except public holidays).
6. What should I do if I do not receive my Runner’s Number after the registration?
Registrants can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Organiser, Catherine Chong at 03-9287 6868 / 011-1630 7016 (Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm except public holidays).
Participant can also register and get their Runner’s Number on the spot at the Run day, 20th April 2014 (Sunday), between 6.00am – 7.00am.
1. Do I get a Certificate of Participation?
All participants who have successfully completed the event will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
2. What if I am injured on the route or unable to complete the event?
Runners who are injured on the route or unable to finish the run will be given medical assistance as there will be mobile paramedic.
3. Where can I leave my baggage?
No baggage counter will be provided at the venue. Please refrain from bringing valuables to the event. The organizer will not be responsible for the loss of any valuable items.
1. How many water stations are located along the route?
A total of two water stations will be set up along the route.
2. Will the roads nearby Padang Merbok closed of the traffic?
More details on the road closure will be updated on the event website.
3. Where can I park my vehicle?
Parking space is available at Padang Merbok and at the adjoining car park of JKR Building.
4. Are public transports available to the race site?
Only taxis are available during this time of the hour.